The AeroPress establishes a well-balanced cup that can be compared to an americano - almost espresso tasting. It is an ideal choice for travel and outdoor coffee brewing. Many individuals brew with AeroPress differently, depending on their taste preferences and mood. But as to everything else, there is a default way to make coffee with the AeroPress:
Requirements for a single cup brew (what you need?):
- AeroPress filters
- Grind 15.5 grams of Hailed’s espresso coffee to a medium size.
- 250 grams of hot water.
- A sturdy cup “to brew into”
- Digital scale “optional”.
- Insert the plunger and extend it until it's past the #4 marking.
- Flip the AeroPress, Upside down. It should be resting on the plunger and the chamber opens upwards, facing you.
- Put coffee grounds in the chamber and add 50 grams of water then stir gently for 10 seconds.
- Add the rest of the water (200g).
- Wet the paper filter and put it in the cap.
- Fasten the cap and let the coffee brew for an extra 2:30-3 minutes.
- Flip over the AeroPress with the cap on, put in a cup/server, and start pressing for 30-45 seconds until you hear a hissing sound.
- Your brew time including pre-infusion should be from 2:30-3:30 minutes.
Take a breath and enjoy!
If you are looking to add a new gadget and skillset to your coffee-making skills the Aeropress is a good choice to make.
Order yours now at www.Hailed.ca