An elegant way to make iced coffe! The Timemore ice dripper gives you the ability to enjoy a well extracted cup of cold brew at your home! It is a light brewing system and can fit in your fridge easily.
Requirements for a two cup brew (what you need?):
- Timemore ice dripper
- Coarse grind, similar to kosher salt, 30 grams of Hailed house blend.
- 360 grams of water.
- Grinder “optional”
- Scale “optional”
- Rinse brew system with water.
- Place coffee grounds in chamber and distribute evenly.
- Place metal filter on top of coffee grounds.
- Coffee chamber should sit nicely in upper container.
- Add ice to the first marker on upper container.
- Pour cold water until the mark 4 on the server.
- Make sure your valve is in slow setting, 0-stop dripping, 1-4 slow to fast dripping.
- Put on lid and let it brew for 3-4 hours.
Take it out of the fridge and enjoy a freshly served cold brew!
You may feel hot, this is a great method to a refreshing cup of coffee. The Timemore ice dripper is convenient and can prepare a serving of 2-3 cups of cold coffee!
Get your Ice-dripper now at www.Hailed.ca